Eid ul Adha is one of the most important Muslims’ festivals. The days of Eid ul Adha Wishes are celebrated every year starting from the 10th day of Dhu al-Hijjah according to the Muslim lunar calendar. At the Eid ul Adha celebration, animals are sacrificed by following the Sunnah’ of Prophet Ibrahim. Here, are we sharing some of the beautiful Eid ul Adha Messages and Wishes to share with your friends and family.
Eid Mubarak Wishes and Messages
- May this Eid in which you offer sacrifices to Allah be the source of your happiness and bring prosperity.
- May on this Eid you could be able to help the people who are deprived. May you have a very happy and joyful Eid.
- May this Eid brings happiness in your life and be the cause of strengthening the bond among your family and friends as they sit across you on the table sharing the same food and thoughts with you.
- Eid ul Adha is such a sacred festival that teaches about love and sacrifice for Allah. May Allah enlighten your heart with his love and accept your sacrifice. May you have a very blessed and happy Eid. Remember us in your prayers. Sending you my greeting of Eid ul Adha!
- Eid ul Adha is not just the name of sacrificing animals and celebrating the day. It’s the day that teaches us about the greater cause of our lives. That life and death is just a matter of time, the thing that makes a difference is how we react in a certain situation. May Allah fill your heart with the light of knowledge and may he accept your sacrifice. A very happy Eid ul Adha to you!
- May you have a blessed, blissful and happy Eid. May Allah accept your gesture of sacrifice for him. I pray that may Allah enlighten our heart and soul with his love. And we could understand the true meaning of life.
- The hidden meaning of Eid ul Adha is the submissiveness. That we devote all our lives according to his orders and then Allah will give us all the things we wished for. Let’s begin our lives from this point and shape all our wills according to his commands. A very happy Eid to you!
- May this Eid bring you a lot of happiness, health and success in your life and hereafter. I wish you a very happy Eid to you and your family. Remember us in your prayers.
- I wish you a very happy and joyful Eid. May God bless you with all his bounties and enlighten your mind, heart and soul. May God accept our gestures and forgive us for our wrongdoings.
- The day of happiness and sacrifice is here which teaches us that our eternal happiness is in sacrificing our wills and in devoting our lives for greater and rightful cause. May God lead us to the right path. A very very Eid to you and your family.